Tuesday, May 22, 2018

News, Portraits and Outdoor fun!

Weekend News

Seth- I stayed home. I had mommy and Seth movie night, and we watched Winnie the Pooh. We didn't give my daddy presents and we gave him cards, and we ate cake. My tummy way full because I ate too much and I was sleeping. When mommy said when the cake will be here she will wake me up and I will blow out the candles and then daddy will have the first piece.

Thea- I played with mommy and daddy an Quinny boo. I go outside and I played with them.

Natey- Play with my toys. Watch movies with mommy.

Yana- I was playing and then I go somewhere fun and I eat ice cream and dinner. I go back home and I play and fall asleep. That what I do.

Henry- I go to swimming class. I had a new teacher. My mommy said my toy is coming tomorrow but it's really coming tomorrow, mommy said today.

Taylor- I went bowling, and after bowling my tooth fell out. I went to the arcade and played video games. My grandparents were there and they did laser tag.

Zev- I just got to rest and then I was going to school. I ate peanut butter and jelly.

Devin- I got to go to my grandma's and I got to have a chocolate bug hunt. I got to stay up late, have mac 'n' cheese, and watch a movie. I had a sleepover with Jack and Autumn and Memom. After the sleepover there, I got to my grandmom and pop pop's and when it was done, I get to go home.

Zoƫ- I go to grammy's house. I had fun with my cousin Maya and Bella. I watched a movie with them at my grammy's house. It was a story about people that live in the jungle.

Jaylen- Played with my sisters. I ate yogurt and did trucks.

Lincoln- I went to my house and I went and played with my mom and I also was going to sleep and that's all I did. I went to a house. I played with my mom and I did appreciation.


Working on May self-portraits.












Outdoor fun



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress up day!

   Today the Sparrows shared the last meeting for Worship with their 3rd grade buddies. Then Friends enjoyed the rest of the day playing ...