Monday, December 11, 2017

Weekend News, Merengue, Hanukkah, and Christmas


Weekend News

Mya- I played in the snow and then mommy said it's time to go.

Zev- When were about to go to school, we played with poppy. We played with Thomas outside, and we played with Thomas' sled.

Zoƫ- I stayed at home playing with daddy. I stepped in the snow for a little bit.

Thea- I played with daddy in the snow. It snowed! It's almost Christmas.

Seth- I played in the snow with Samuel and Solomon. My dog can't go in the snow because if my dog goes when it snows, my dog will be cold. Then Zuma would be covered with snow and we can't see Zuma.

Jaylen- I played with my sisters in the snow. We go to the high school to go sledding.

Natey- I played with daddy in the snow.

Devin- I played in the snow. I made snowballs. I played with mommy and my new sled that my grandmom gave me. I went down my driveway going backwards.

Taylor- Daddy, me, and Mackenzie played in the snow. We threw snowballs. 

Shiloh- I took a picture at the Christmas tree with Nya.


Below are pictures from our Family Holiday Sharing.

On Thursday of last week, Mel, Mya's mom, came in to teach us how to dance Merengue.

















Last Friday, Zev's mom and dad, Jeanne and Isaac, came in to talk with us about Hanukkah.
















Today, Cherie, Jaylen's mom, came in to read us a 3D Christmas story. After reading, friends decorated holiday cards.



















If you would like to come in this week to share a family holiday tradition, there are still spots left!

As Winter Break is upon us, please take time to look in your Sparrow's mailbox, as they have been creating and collecting artwork all season!

Also, our Winter Program is this Friday! The show begins at 10:00 am!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress up day!

   Today the Sparrows shared the last meeting for Worship with their 3rd grade buddies. Then Friends enjoyed the rest of the day playing ...