Monday, April 23, 2018

Beautiful Spring Day!

Weekend News

Jaylen- I went to a birthday party for Natey. It was at The Little Gym. I had pizza, cake and cupcakes. I went to the flea market.

Lincoln- I played with nanny and mommy. I went to Natey's birthday party and we just ate cupcakes and pizza, then we left!

Mya- I went to my father's house. I went to the park and played. I went on the slide.

Thea- I played with mommy. I went to Natey's party. 

Henry- Watched E.T. I get an old toy, a big Optimus Prime. I go to jump on that jumpy thing with daddy at Natey's party at the gym. I saw everybody, well not everybody. 

Zev- Well, at my house I have two dinosaur books. I gave Natey a dinosaur book and it shows all of the dinosaurs. I went to the party, I ate pizza and some bread, and then I went home.

Seth- I went to my brother Solomon's birthday. It was at a bowling place. I knocked down all of the pins! Solomon really likes pacman, and he had a pacman cake. Then it was time to sing happy birthday, and then I had some pizza and juice. Then I bowled one more time and then I went down and played some more games and I was so good at it! It was fruit ninja! Solomon let me help him open his presents.

Taylor- I went to Natey's party. I had a red Spiderman cupcake. It was at The Little Gym. I saw Zoë, Zev, Yana, Devin, Natey, Lincoln and Henry. Then I went home.

Devin- I got new toys from my cousins. Grandmom and Pop pop came to my house. I went to the party and I played in the gym. I had a lot of fun. I had pizza and cupcakes and a juice box.

Yana- Played with my brother. I like how my brother be silly. I go to Natey's party. There was gymnastics and I catch Natey there. I like Natey, he always be silly to me.

Zoë- I go outside and play and go to Natey's party. I played outside with Owen. We rode scooters. The party was fun.

Natey- I go outside and play. I just played with my ball. I love my birthday. I see my friends and eat cupcakes.

















Today was a beautiful Spring day, so we decided to go outside earlier to enjoy it as much as possible. In the playground, the kids decided to play races. Everybody against everybody!!
After a while, we went for a walk to observe nature, discover signs of Spring and take pictures to make our new art project.
Finalizing our walk, by heavy request, we played, "What time is it, Mr. Fox?" on the soccer field. On our way back to the school, we stayed in the playground a little bit longer.
After a long Winter, nobody wants to miss a day like this!
Back in the classroom, Taylor and other friends acted out a play imagined by Taylor.
Taylor wanted all her classmates to participate but she respected the friends who didn't want to be in the play, and chose to be the enthusiastic audience.
MacKenzie, Taylor's sister, was the narrator, Devin and Zev were puppies, Mya and Zoë were bunnies, Taylor and Thea were kitties, Lincoln was the snow monster, Seth was the daddy and Yana the mommy. Both, mommy and daddy saved the animals from the snow monster and the cold Winter.
Mommy and Daddy adopted the animals and everybody lived happily ever after.










































Friends bowing to the audience after the play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress up day!

   Today the Sparrows shared the last meeting for Worship with their 3rd grade buddies. Then Friends enjoyed the rest of the day playing ...